Monday, January 3, 2011

Model or comedian?

When I asked her if I could take her picture this afternoon- her reply was, “I can wear makeup!?”

She knows that whenever I do a (planned) photo shoot of the kids, I put chap stick on them so we don’t have dry lips.

So I agreed, gave her some lip gloss, and this is what she gave me…
the many faces of ella
Every single shot was completely unprompted.
She just started modeling, so I started shooting!
This kid has some serious personality. :)
ella_jacs

4 comments:

  1. The lips look great. Oh, and so does the rest of her sweet little face. Model for sure. But one with a sense of humor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ultra cuteness for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh does she ever have personality! lol Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your children are all gorgeous.

    God bless,

    Andrea from Ottawa, Ontario

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails