Thursday, January 13, 2011

13-2011

DSC_0128

Sorry for the crabby post yesterday. I didn't realize how pathetic it sounded until I read it today!

I really did laugh about my poor pizza splattering all over the kitchen floor. You know, after I slammed things around for a few minutes and took a picture while muttering under my breath. All Scott said in reply to my complaining text message about it was, “LOL!”

Payback for when he was watching the kids a few months ago while I was at a photo shoot, and HE dropped a whole pizza on the floor… I may have laughed at him. Just for a second or two.

 

Anyhow!…

After a crummy week of everyone being sick- what is more fun than making a huge mess!?!?

Right?…

 

OK… So, I can think of a few things.

But this was definitely on the top of the kids’ list. :)

 

On a completely different note- I am already planning my trip to Starbucks tomorrow, and the next day, and the next day.

Must take full advantage of those half price chai tea lattes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails