Monday, January 24, 2011

i heart faces: innocent wonder

ella with toad and flowers

I love watching the innocent wonder of a child as they explore the world around them.

This picture, captures my youngest perfectly.

She is the epitome of a “girly-girl”- yet, she has two older brothers that she plays with all day long.

 

Here she is picking flowers, naturally. (from my garden none-the-less)

And yet, also carrying around the toad that her big brothers found.

 

Not to mention the super hero cape… :)

 

7 comments:

  1. Love it!...I almost entered one very similar except with a caterpillar.. I love the awe that children have for God's creatures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! Beautiful candid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flowers and toads and capes - oh my! This is a great shot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This brings back good memories from my own childhood- it's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your take on innocent wonder...mine is here:

    http://toliverpreview.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails