Sunday, January 2, 2011

02-2011

DSC_0861

Driving bokeh in Richmond Hill…

 

A picture of my adorable Sunday school children, would have been much more interesting. But I left my camera in the van, and had a room full of 2-4 year olds- so that wasn’t an option.

 

On another note, it was below freezing and snowing again today. Ella stayed dry for an entire day WHILE we were out. The poor girl is sick with a fever, but refuses to admit it. “I NOT SICK!” She keeps on telling me. Being the amazing parents that we are, we stopped on the way home from church to grab McDonald’s for dinner. I said to Scott, “You know, I have some extra Christmas money still in my wallet, and I was thinking bacon cheeseburgers?”

 

Well, I had read his mind. The only problem being, that Ella shudders at the sight of meat. Seriously. She says, “Ewww!” While shivering, when she looks at it. So we fed our sick, coughing, runny-nosed, 2 year old, McDonald’s fries for dinner. Ideal. I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails