Monday, January 10, 2011

i heart faces: smile

smiles

A few weeks ago, I decided to put a collage of different faces together for each of my children. Sometimes it’s so hard to get a genuine smile out of kids who are used to “posing.”

I believe that I was making fun of her little brother, who was standing in the doorway watching while I took this shot. I can always get a smile out of my kids when I start making fun of them! :)

And this smile- laugh even… is so genuine.

So, Charity.

 

Happy 2nd birthday i heart faces!

Head on over to their website to check out some more gorgeous smiles!

11 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness what a great photo! I love how genuine and in the moment it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very genuine. Should be in the running for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. I love that her eyes are closed and she is grinning from ear to ear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful, genuine smile - I love this! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's always the real smiles that get me. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nana said...That is a beautiful shot of Charity. I enjoyed the collage of each of the kids. You are very talented Jac.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i ABSOLUTELY LOVE this...my fav so far!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such an amazingly perfect portrait. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails