Monday, January 3, 2011

i heart faces: best face of 2010

This was not an easy decision. I had so many “favourite faces” from 2010. Having 7 children, I was finding it difficult to choose just one as a favourite. So, I went a different route.

 

This is the face of my best friend. The one I have woken up to every morning for the last 10 years.

scott at the keg

I took this while we were in Niagara Falls for our 10th anniversary. We were sitting in the Keg enjoying a gorgeous view of the falls.

 

Definitely, one of my favourite faces.

11 comments:

  1. Great shot!!!! LOve the lighting and his wonderful eyes! YOu are lucky to have such a handsome best friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see a male adult face in the bunch ;-) Great capture! 10 years!!? Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an INCREDIBLE photo!!! (Don't forget the blog button though! ;) )

    The photo is definitely a keeper! No wonder your kids are so gorgeous: both parents are simply beautiful! :D

    HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Dana! I had copied it, but was in a hurry and forgot to hit paste! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is handsome. I love that you love him so very much. I can see it shining through the picture. And it is outstandingly beautiful. Wishing you many more years of happiness : )
    Love, Becky

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great picture, here's to many more years of happiness!

    Tamar

    ReplyDelete
  7. Agree with everyone....great shot! And thanks for turning my thinking around...need to get more photos of my husband!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is great! I struggled with the same problem - how can I choose a picture of just one of my children over the other?! Hopefully my son never sees my pic or holds it against me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great shot of your husband! I bet that's a great memory for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous image of a gorgeous looking man! I do love a man in a suit!

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails