Saturday, January 29, 2011

29-2011

elElla, lying on the quilt that Scott’s grandma made for us when we got married. 

 

I’m still trying out some new things. Trying to figure out new things… I have some exciting news coming up soon!

But for now, I shall keep this post short.

I’ve spent most of the day hanging out with the kids, snacking with Jed, playing wii with the girls, and webkinz with Elijah.

 

Scott, is out playing paintball in the woods, in –20 weather, with some friends.

I don’t get that.

At all…

 

Anyhow, I’m off to make dinner for the kiddos!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! and your husband is so crazy! Can't wait to hear details....!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would've much rather hung out with you and your kidlets all day than gallavanting in the woods in subzero temps!

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails