Tuesday, January 11, 2011

11-2011

reading time

 

As I was on my way upstairs, and to my computer- memory card in hand- I walked passed the boys’ room, and saw this.

This, is why I wanted to attempt another 365 this year.

This, is why I started blogging in the first place.

I tried keeping a diary as a kid cause it was the “cool” thing to do.

I failed miserably.

I tried to keep up with baby books and mommy journals- same result.

I’ve always taken lots of pictures. This is a way for me to do something with those pictures (other than the few that I hang on my wall) and add some words or memories to them. Or not.

The pictures will not all be ideal. Or even technically “good.”

Hopefully, there will be some amazing ones in the bunch.

But that’s not even the objective.

I want to remember moments like this.

When I find my oldest son, voluntarily reading to his younger brother and sister.

Because really… how much longer will this last?

Soon, they’ll both be reading on their own and no longer in need of a nightly story-teller.

 

So, “thank you” project 365 for reminding me to watch for these daily moments.

4 comments:

  1. Don't you just love moments like these?! :) I'm attempting a 365 this year, after it looked overwhelming this past year, so we'll see how I do, but I am looking forward to looking back over a year's worth of pictures and memories!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails