Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Not my 365…

… but it was going to be.

DSC_0101

Sometimes, Ella thinks that she can just climb right up onto my table (or counter) to draw.

DSC_0079

I guess she kinda can…

She says, “Up, down, up, down.” As she draws an “m for mom!”

She likes to make funny faces.

 DSC_0080

She also likes to say, “No way!”

And, “Too bad!”

Mostly to Scott… when he’s teasing her.

She asks me to do her hair.

DSC_0088

And she never takes off her new “necklace from Dad.”

(Even though I picked it out and bought it for her… ;)

DSC_0091

I’m thinking of ordering a few more. They’re made from Baltic Amber and are proven to have some natural healing abilities. Check them out here. If only I had known about these while she was teething!

 

She has been the easiest to potty train, by far! With only one accident since starting, almost 2 weeks ago!

She also likes to sing. A lot.

She even makes up her own songs.

Sometimes- make that most of the time… we have not a clue what she is saying.

7 comments:

  1. She is priceless. I love her necklace too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have any tips for potty training? I have a 2 1/2 year old and I don't know where to begin. Any help would be appreciated! Love reading your blog btw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!!!! Thank you for the smile and giggle, Ella! I needed that. :-)S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Just remind me to never bring my toothbrush to your house!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Papa says,
    Oh Grandma just think she probably used yours when they stayed over.LOL
    I am hiding ours from now on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved this!! I couldn't stop laughing:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. For a second I thought she was going to brush her teeth with the comb!

    She is ADORABLE. Can I have her? You already have all those other girls and I have none. Pretty please??? :)

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails