Sunday, January 30, 2011

30-2011

DSC_0556

She has always been a deep sleeper…

 

On our way out of church last night, Scott noticed that Ella had left her backpack by the nursery. He said, “Ella, you forgot your backpack!”

To which she replied, “You carry it!”

Dad, doesn’t listen quite like her brothers. After she had gone to pick it up, she looked up at me as we were walking in the parking lot and said, “Dad won’t carry it.”

 

I carried her in from the van on Sunday night and she was still fast asleep when we got inside. I set her down on the table, and she was flinching from the light above her. I threw her blanket over her head while I took off my boots and coat, and she just laid there. Perfectly still. Fast asleep.

 

Oh, to sleep like that.

1 comment:

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails