Monday, January 10, 2011

10-2011

DSC_0075

Sickies…

 

I have a house full of them right now.

Well, actually, only two kids are sick right now. Three, if you count Scott… :P

 

I am so thankful that when they get a stomach bug now, they are old enough to make it to the bathroom. One thing I have a hard time with, still… after seven kids- is puke.

 

Today, Elijah ran out of the livingroom towards the bathroom, and I didn’t have to follow him!

That made me happy.

Not happy that he was sick…

But happy that I didn’t have to clean up after him being sick!

 

Jeddy told me today, “I’m growing up you know. I hope when I grow up, I can be a lady and have a camera.”

We explained that he could never “be a lady” but he could be a man with a camera.

That seemed to be ok with him.

He replied, “ Oh, I’ll be a man like, Dad. Cause men are stronger. I’m stronger like a man.”

 

When Keona was that age, we asked her what she wanted to be when she grew up, and she said, “A Dad. So that I don’t have to stay home everyday like, Mom.”

 

Gotta love ‘em.

2 comments:

  1. Yes you are right, gotta love 'em! Hope everyone is feeling better soon and that not everyone has to go through it this time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nana said...How many times did you have to fill that cup?
    I hope everyone gets better soon. Like Grandma said, I hope everyone doesn't have to go through it.
    Love you all.

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails