Friday, February 25, 2011

56-2011

DSC_0735

This has got to be the earliest that we’ve gone to bed on a weekend in… over 4 years!

With Scott working 4pm (or earlier) til 2am, it isn’t easy for him to fall asleep at a normal time. So, I always stay up with him. Or try…

But next week, my hubby is going back on day shift for the time being. :)

I have forgotten what it’s like to have him home for dinner- we are all very excited!

 

This was the best I could do for a picture today, being that I spent the entire day in the kitchen. Baking cheesecake, making sandwiches for a baby shower, supervising Keona baking cookies, and Prayer making a cheese ball, keeping Jeddy away from trying to taste test everything!  Then this evening, we had Nadine and John over for dinner and Dr. Mario. Ha!

  Ahhh… can’t wait for the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Your amazing for staying up with him. My husband also jumps around shifts. He is mostly on 4PM to 1 AM and on his days off I still crawl into bed in the 9 o'clock hour. Yesterday and today he is working 2 to 10. I stayed up and waited for him yesterday and he did not get home till midnight! Ugh I am so tired today.

    It is wonderful you will have him for dinner. And it sounds like you have some great chef's in your home.

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails