Wednesday, February 16, 2011

47-2011

DSC_0550

Today, was spent doing tests with the kids and then adding up scores from the entire semester. The lowest average was 92.7%. I’m pretty proud of my kiddos! Prayer, had the highest average and has won the trip to the CN Tower- we’re just waiting for some nicer weather to plan it!

 

I would love to ramble on more, about something interesting or exciting, but really- after a day of watching kids do tests, marking tests, and then filling out report cards… my brain is pretty much done. :)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations everyone! Including Mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nana said...Wow!!! I am very proud of all of you. I am sure it was very close. :)

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails