Tuesday, February 15, 2011

46-2011

 DSC_0506 Uncle Robbie, pretending to give Jed a chance at arm wrestling…

 

As of today, I can still beat my little brother at an arm wrestler. I figure that I want to get it down in writing, cause any day now- I’m not going to be able to beat him anymore. It was a close one.

 

Notice the chocolate all over Jeddy’s face? I waited until the day after Valentine’s Day to go and buy all the kids some chocolates. We may have eaten dessert, before dinner tonight…

 

Speaking of dinner…

While I was cooking tonight, Jeddy was in the kitchen with me- as per usual. He started talking about how much he loved broccoli and the conversation went like this.

Jeddy: When I grow up, if I eat all my broccoli, I’ll be big like Dad. And I’ll have big muscles like Dad. I hope I can have hair like Dad, and do it like Dad’s when he goes to work. And have no hair in the front- like Dad does. I hope…

 

I have a feeling that a few years from now, he may decide that he wants to keep his “hair in the front”…

haha

2 comments:

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails