Friday, February 18, 2011

49-2011

DSC_0588

While Scott was helping me serve dinner on Friday night he said, “Wow, I feel like a caterer or something.”

 

Welcome to my world, honey.

 

Keona, signed up to bake chocolate chip cookies for a baby shower this weekend. I sat in the livingroom and played Dr. Mario with Scott, while she used my recipe book, mixer, and oven. They are the best chocolate chip cookies I’ve had in a long time. I could definitely get used to her baking.

The best part- she cleaned the kitchen! ;)

 

I think I’ll teach her how to make cheesecake on Monday…

3 comments:

  1. next time I need some baking done I am calling Keona!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh boy, some things are worth investing in! :)

    do your kids really eat that much food on their plate? i have one "normal" eating kid and one that eats hardly anything... it wasn't as big a deal when he was 1, but now that he is pushing 12, i'm beginning to worry!

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails