Wednesday, February 9, 2011

40-2011

el and new hat

Ella with her new hat…

 

Her new hat that she didn’t want to wear- until Eve claimed it.

Then, all of a sudden, she wanted it back.

And… she wore it all day.

Funny how that works, eh?

 

If you ask this little 2 and three-quarter year old, what she wants for her birthday, I can guarantee she will say,

“I want holes!”

“Holes” as in earrings.

She is obsessed!

I was planning to take her to Build-A-Bear, but it looks like she has other plans!

4 comments:

  1. my word! love this to the moon and back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours in the photo-did you make the hat? Hope you have a happy (but I know it's busy)day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was also going to ask if you made the hat.... a new style?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I made it. I was bored the other night when all the kids were in bed!

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails