Wednesday, February 2, 2011

33-2011

snow eyes

“Snowflakes are one of nature’s most fragile things, but just look what they do when they stick together.”
- Verna M. Kelly

The kids did not get a snow day today, however, they did spend quite a bit of time outside playing in all that white stuff. I ran out just long enough to snap this picture. As I watched the girls playing together from the warmth of my kitchen window, I mentioned to Scott, “It must be so amazing to be triplets.” They really do have built-in bestfriends for everything they do. Plus, they have the big sister to boss them around come up with good ideas and help co-ordinate everything. Just then, Elijah ran over to the snow fort they were building and jumped on it.

Back to reality…

They chased him down and dumped shovels full of snow on his head.

He deserved it- so I didn’t interfere…

Jeddy, opted to come inside and have a snack with me.

I told him that I was full and he could have the rest- at which point he declared, “I’m NEVER full!”

 We know…

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful picture! So pure and perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay - so who is in the picture? I really can't tell from the eyes... but I love it!
    Your son!!! okay, both of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful slice of your life, jac!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nana said...Beautiful picture Jac!!!
    I agree with Grandma I love it too. I can't tell who it is.......the hat is too low to even see if their is a chicken pock scar. :)

    I would have let the girls get Elijah too.
    Oh, I think if there is a day that Jed says he is full, we need to mark it down because it will be a first. :O

    ReplyDelete
  6. I "stumbled" upon your blog while looking for a marshmallow fondant recipe and found your blog! What a wonderful "stumble" I am also a home schooling mom (of five). Our eldest two daughters are married. I LOVE your blog...your photography....your sold out faith in our great God!
    I "dabble" in amateur photography and LOVE this photo of your daughter. I have a Nikon D90 and would LOVE to know what lens you used for this photo !!!

    Oh yeah...I'm Canadian too :) !!!!
    Corinne Somerville

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails