Thursday, February 3, 2011

34-2011

DSC_0217

Today, was test day…

And apparently, if you rest your head in your hand – like so- it helps you think better.

 

Last night, was one of those nights. One of those nights where I decided to let my kids stay up and eat candy. Then, I paid for it when my 2 year old woke up in the middle of the night throwing it up. Not to mention that I’m dumb, and I stayed up waaaay too late working on the computer. Although this morning, Charity told me that Ella woke up two more times during the night, and threw up in her bowl. Charity said that she just cleaned out her bowl and brought it back to her cause she didn’t want to wake me up.

How can they go from being so sweet and thoughtful- to duking it out in the livingroom first thing in the morning???

 

On another note, I decided that the grocery shopping could not wait until tomorrow and took all the kids to Superstore with me after violin lessons this afternoon. Things were going great until we got to the final section, and Elijah looked at me all pale-faced and told me that he felt like he was going to be sick… (This is why I don’t usually like to take all 7 kids grocery shopping by myself! ha) Keona rushed him to the washroom, while I sped through self-checkout with visions of my son throwing up on the way out of the grocery store… Only to find out that he now felt “fine.”

In his words, he was “probably just hungry.”

Seeing as we were a whole 30 minutes late for lunch…

 

I had brought my camera along, thinking that I’d take a picture of all the kids with the cart while we were shopping- but the whole sick-thing threw off my plans.

 

Oh, and the entire time that we were out- all day today- Ella was in big girl panties!

Not even a pull-up!

Jeddy has made it a contest now to see who can stay dry for the most nights in a row…

Go, Ella!

hehe :)

3 comments:

  1. Noah is 9 and still gets confused on whether his tummy ache is from being hungry or being sick sick. I don't remember ever being confused like that when I was a kid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Ella! I hope your family gets and stays healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with the hand resting on head just so-always helped me during tests! Yay to no one else being sick!

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails