Thursday, August 26, 2010

232/365

DSC_0073

Sunflowers…

 

My sister took this picture with her brand new Nikon D90! And my 50mm 1.8 lens… ;)

 

The boys brought these flowers home for me from their friends’ house today. I told Jeddy to make sure he was good, and that he listened, and didn’t make a mess, didn’t cause any trouble…. you know- all those things you say when you’re afraid your child will be a little terror… Well, as soon as we got to “The Brown’s” house- Jeddy ran inside and locked Mrs. Brown out. He was off to a great start! Luckily for him- he opened it right away. Then, we had another little chat before I left. By the time I was pulling out of the driveway, one of the girls was taking him around back to hunt for toads. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails