Thursday, August 12, 2010

218/365

scott at hotel

Scott at the hotel

 

We drove out to London on Thursday afternoon, and decided to stay at the Hampton Inn. We decided to go walk around the mall while we waited to go to the wedding rehearsal and I noticed that Scott’s jeans were frayed, and he had on an Old Navy golf shirt… Not to say that he isn’t a good dresser- he is! He just doesn't shop for himself very often. Like once a year… SO, I asked if we could go buy him a new dress-casual outfit. He agreed, and let me pick something out at Tip Top. :) I think he looked pretty sharp!

 

That night, after the rehearsal dinner, he went to play xbox with the guys, while I slept at our hotel room. Here he was bringing me some ice before he left…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails