Sunday, August 22, 2010

228/365

 DSC_1023

Western round-up…

 

Our church had a “Round-up” theme this past Sunday evening. The kids LOVED it! I think I spent a total of $12 at the dollarstore. The lady working there thought I was throwing a cowboy themed birthday party. Nope… just dressing up my kids for church… ha! I figure that this will be one of those really corny pictures that we’ll look back on 20 years from now, and have a good laugh. We even got Scott to participate! Though, he’s missing his bandana/necktie thingy in this picture. The girls bugged me to wear braids like them- apparently, I looked more like Pocahontas than a cowgirl… And Ella kept pointing to her shirt saying, “Boy’s. Shirt….” She was the only one who didn’t have a plaid shirt, and we couldn’t find any for little girls! So, we bought hers in the toddler boys’ section. Hey… it was only $6! It did the job.

 

Thanks to Nadine for the picture! :)

1 comment:

  1. Eeeeee! What a FUN picture, Jaclyn! You know you love it even right now. Who has to wait years for that?

    I'm with you. Braids totally make me look like Pocahontas, except Pocahontas would have thick, beautiful braids whereas mine are a bit in the scraggly, sad department. :)

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails