Saturday, August 14, 2010

220/365

happy

“Happy”

 

This is the bracelet that the bride wore at the wedding I shot on Saturday. I LOVED it- and when she gets back from her honeymoon, I’m going to ask her where she bought it.

 

A wedding, is definitely one of those “happy” days. But I have to remind myself on those normal, force-the-kids-to-clean-their-rooms, count-down-the-minutes-to-nap, and then count-down-the-minutes-to-bedtime days… that “Happiness is based on happenings- but joy cometh from the Lord!”

 

I’m so thankful that I can find the joy, even in those not-so-happy days!

 

“Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory: Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls.”
-1 Peter 1:8-9

2 comments:

  1. It's a lovely bracelet. Please do share where she got it from if u find out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swarovski Heroine Happy Bangle

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails