Thursday, August 19, 2010

225/365

DSC_0914

“Say Cheeese!”

 

OK… so I don’t really ask them to say cheese anymore- but I did ask Ella to give me a big smile. This is what I got…

When I said, “That’s not a smile! I want a real smile!” She replied with. “I is smilin’ Mom!” And then repeated this cheesy, half-smile.

 

Yesterday in the van, Charity asked me a question and before I had time to think about my answer- Ella shouts up, “Mom! Mom! Charity talkin’ you!”

 

Apparently, Ella doesn’t believe in “ing”- everything ends with “in’”…

 

My sweet little Ellie has become pretty argumentative. Especially when it comes to her brothers. I hear, “No! I isn’t!!!” Atleast 50 times a day…

She can also give a mean cut-eye.

Oh well, atleast she uses her pronouns properly.

Sort of…

 

With Jed, everything was “me”…

“Me isn’t going.”

“Me doesn’t want to.”

Etc…

 

What can I say?

Girls are just smarter.

2 comments:

  1. I think it might be because girls are more particular!

    Have you ever asked her to do a fake laugh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, girls are smarter... well at least at that age! Oh and she gets the cut eye from Mommy!

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails