Saturday, August 28, 2010

234/365

el

Ella on the couch watching treehouse…

 

The kids don’t watch TV much. MAYBE once a week I’ll turn on treehouse or Little House on the Prairie for them. I don’t know why we even pay for cable… Though sadly, the only time I do turn it on- is to use it as a babysitter! They say don’t do that, right?

Anyhow, I don’t know how I used to sit through all of these shows with Keona. Some of them are cute- I love Backyardigans! Others… like “Judy and David” ugh…. What is the point? I shall not continue with my rant. Because seriously, who cares? And what would be the point?

1 comment:

  1. I love Backyardigans! We haven't watched those kinds of shows in FOREVER. They do fabulous songs on that one.

    Never heard of Judy & David. With bigger kids, I really dislike how UGLY cartoons are nowadays. Completely visually unappealing!

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails