Tuesday, August 24, 2010

230/365

DSC_1040

I’m not usually a creeper. Honest…

 

Scott and I were able to go to London today, for an annual Bible conference. A Pastor that had a big influence on Scott as a teenager was there preaching, and Scott was looking forward to seeing him again. On the way home, we stopped at Tim Horton’s for ice caps, and when Scott came back out, he handed me the stuff and walked over to this guy sitting on the curb having a smoke. He gave him a gospel tract, and they started up a conversation. Well, I was just sitting in the car waiting anyways so I went to take a picture of them talking- it wasn’t until after I took the picture, that I noticed they were praying. This young man, listened to the gospel and knew that he needed Jesus Christ as his Saviour. He prayed right there with Scott in the parking lot. I don’t think either of them noticed the older man standing behind them listening. God is so good! And faithful! And forgiving! I’m so thankful that He was willing to save me. And anyone else for that matter…

 

 

Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.”
-Acts 4:12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails