Tuesday, August 10, 2010

216/365

wall quote

One of my new wall quotes…

 

A HUGE thank you to my amazingly talented friend, Stef!

 

I had been debating for a long time about getting some vinyl wall quotes for our home. I couldn’t decide where I would put them, or how big I would want them… you know how indecisive I can be! When Stef made one as a graduation gift for Scott. It was a bit smaller, and it now hangs in our kitchen! I decided to ask her about doing a larger one (16x20) for the frames in my livingroom. I am in LOVE. (You can click to enlarge the picture) The details are awesome, and  so personal! :) My favourite part would have to be- the toad! ha… It makes me smile every time I look at it!

 

Check out her blog and more of her fabulous artwork HERE!

1 comment:

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails