Monday, January 25, 2010

He Cheats…

DSC_0853

Last night while we were playing Scrabble, Scott played the word “wop.” I wasn’t sure if it was an actual word, but figured it wasn’t worth challenging. So a few turns later, when I had a bingo and made it “wops”… he challenged it! Get that? He challenged his own word! Which turned out not to be a word after all… Though, I think he already knew that.

 

We had a good Monday. For a Monday… :)

My house is clean, and I only have 3 baskets of laundry waiting, so I call that a good day!

 

Even if I did get a headache from Ella banging on the piano all morning!

DSC_0713 copy

She is getting quite the attitude on her. This morning, she told me “no” while giving me cut-eye. But then she told me, “Potty!” and actually used the toilet- so I forgave her…

 

I finally have my new dot com up and running, so feel free to check it out and let me know what you think! I’m not quite finished, but it will do for now.

 

(Just click the picture!)

header (2)

Now, I am ready for bed!

Almost….

3 comments:

  1. we all know that Scott cheats at Scrabble... that is one reason I am always so reluctant to play him!!!!!

    Love your new dotcom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nana said...I'm sorry Jac, I taught him better than that. I sure hope you don't let him teach the kids.
    We need to gang up on him and watch him loose :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sneaky sneaky! that is why i like scrabble on the computer. :) cut and dry.

    off to check out your new site!

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails