Saturday, January 30, 2010

This is Why…

I couldn’t keep my sister’s cake in my fridge overnight.

I just knew that it wouldn’t be safe here.

Poor Mario… poor, poor, Mario…

 

Before:

mario before

After:

mario after

That is what I found in my fridge this morning when I came downstairs.

Jeddy started crying when I asked who did it, but Elijah had red smears on his cheek.

 

Who was the culprit???

Hmmm….

More about the cake that my sister and I made for Adam later on…

 

This week, I decided that it had been too long since I attempted a photo of all 7 kids together. So here’s what we got…

kids_bw Ella pouted the entire time, except for this one picture, where she jumped up to try and run away.

I’ve accepted the fact that I will probably never have a photo of all 7 of them looking at the camera, smiling, with open eyes…

They’ve taught me to treasure the pictures of these real moments- frozen in time. Life with kids, is never really picture perfect anyhow.

 

Fun, busy, a little bit crazy and unpredictable… yep, that’s more like it.

7 comments:

  1. I love your kids' photo. One kid has to be unique or else it will not be your real "picture perfect" photo. :)
    Nice capture. I love B&W!
    And poor, poor Mario, indeed. Did you find out who did it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture. Your kids are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute picture of your kids!! 1 out of 7 with eyes closed is not bad at all!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you can see little front teeth marks on Mario's poor arm...I think all you need to do is pull some dental records for the culprit.

    Your family is BEAUTIFUL btw...simply gorgeous kids.

    mindy~

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha we called it ahead of time

    ReplyDelete
  6. it always tells a story, doesn't it?

    still amazed that you can get them ALL in the same picture, and looking in the same general direction. you are talented! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nana said...Wow that was a great job on Mario too. I bet he tasted as good as he looked :)

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails