Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Hot Chocolate Works Wonders…

He may have said “dada” first… but guess who’s name came first in print!?!?

 jed writing

That’s right! Incase you didn’t get a close enough look….

jed writing2

And I guarantee that it has NOTHING to do with the fact that I’m the one at home all day every day- you know… homeschooling them. ;)

 

And this homeschooling Mom that we speak of, would never bribe her children to run outside in the –10 degree weather with only sweaters on, just to get a few pictures…

    elijah inside

 

I mean, that’s just wrong!

 

But if she did…

 

She might tell you that hot chocolate works wonders for little boys’ smiles! :)

jeddy outside_bw

“See! It’s my dimple smile, Mom!”

 

Little girls like it too…

el with her hotchocolate

Even if she does refer to it as ‘tea’…

4 comments:

  1. Yeah - "Mom" is the best word to start with!
    Love the "tea" with your smallest sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nana said...Wow is 'Mom' upside down. Great job Jeddy. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you bribe Keats with HC? I must try that...you should see the smiles I get :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, that last photo is ADORABLE! LOL

    ~Tanya

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails