Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Slacking. Again….

Well, not really “slacking” just incredibly busy with other things! I’ve been working on something which I hope to have finished for this weekend! :)

 

Yesterday I had a really crummy day.

Crummy.

My roadtest that I’ve had booked for a month had to be cancelled because my left signal wasn’t working. (If only I had taken the car!) So, I have to reschedule and pay for it all over again. I got my first few controversial email comments about our blog. haha… I burnt dinner. My favourite picture frame was shattered.

Just one of those days…

So I was in a not so great mood last night when Scott called. OK… So, I was in a really bad mood. The conversation was short. Then I felt bad and called him back…

 

His phone call helped a bit, but I was still really annoyed with everything. Funny how I was so grumpy, and after he was home for 15- 20 minutes, everything seemed fine. He is such a comfort to me.

Just simply by his presence.

 

You know, the Bible says, “Wives submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.” and I struggle with that! I try my best… but I often times fail.

 

Ephesians also says, “Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;”

And I can honestly say, that I feel loved like that by Scott.

I know that he would do anything for me. I know that he would give himself- for me.

So, when he’s here- everything just seems alright.

 

laughing

He’ll probably kill me for posting this picture… He was trying to make me laugh, and it worked- I laugh every time I look at it!

 

Now I promise to add more funny stories about the kids! But for tonight, this is all I’ve got. :)

3 comments:

  1. Aw... so sorry it was so crummy - just remember God knows why your left turn signal wasn't working... maybe yesterday wasn't your day to take your test!!!!! and yes, I laughed at the picture too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dad say's
    He has always had that ability to make me laugh... and feel loved...
    I love you two and miss his funnies! What a nut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How touching that your husband can turn around a horrible day. My husband is loving like that too. The minute he walks in the door I feel more peace -unless I just ruined dinner and even then he helps out in the kitchen! It's insane that I would find it difficult to submit to someone who is so awesome! It's good to hear that I'm not alone.

    P.S. Your photo is priceless!

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails