Thursday, August 6, 2009

Try, Try Again

I saw these flowered baby hats a while back, and thought they were SO adorable! I figured that since I know how to crochet, I could just make my own! Well, the first two that I made... let's just say... they didn't exactly turn out. Well, unless you're going for a cone-headed look...

Last week there was some wool on sale at fabricland. Some really nice wool, name "Smoothie." After looking through all the colours, walking away from it, coming back to it, walking away, and coming back... I decided to go for it and try again! Thankfully, my wonderful mom-in-law, found me a pattern for the beanie hat. This one turned out Ok...No more conehead!

I think that I'll do it slightly different next time- but not bad for $4 of wool and an hour of time.

Unfortunately, Ella wasn't in a very co-operative mood tonight.

I was about to give up and just take a photo of the hat, and then I remembered what I had in my purse...


I had like 30 lollipops from Montana's in there!

Not that I would ever bribe my children with candy...



2 comments:

  1. I can only see the middle pic of the hat alone.... the other two aren't showing up - they are great - very nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... much better - gorgeous job on the hats and the pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails