Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My Quiet House…

Did I just say that???

My house is never quiet! :) Quieter… Yes, that’s more like it.

Actually, I can’t get over the volume change since the girls have been away. They really are all the noise!

So, what did we do today?

I cleaned the kitchen, transplanted my plants into fish bowls and large glasses… long story. I cleaned the basement, and reorganized all the toys. I did laundry… but who really wants to hear about my day??

Ella climbed the slide…

DSC_0253 copy

You can see her intense concentration.DSC_0245_edited-1

Jed searched for toads…

DSC_0282 copy

He loves anything creepy crawly. And totally fearlessly…

DSC_0258 copy

Then he hopped around like one.

DSC_0276 copy_edited-1 DSC_0275 copy_edited-1

He tried to pose for a picture with his sister…

DSC_0268_edited-1

She wasn’t having it.

Robbie unlocked mirror-mode for us on MarioKart Wii!

Elijah spent the day at his friend’s house, and arrived home after dinner time.

DSC_0291_edited-1 copy

Ella played in the dirt…

DSC_0288

And apparently tasted it too…

DSC_0259 copy_edited-1

At this point, I figured that it was time to call it a night. I cuddled up with the kids, and watched an episode of Care Bears. Then it was, baths and bed.

DSC_0303_edited-1

She’s gonna love me when she gets older…

jaclynsignature

2 comments:

  1. love the bath bum!! those are the best pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nana said..Oh my Ella has Daddy's concentration; look at her tonge when she is climbing the slide :)

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails