Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Why I Love Homeschooling

OK... so not really why I love it...
But one of the many reasons that we find it enjoyable.

It would have just been depressing to spend today cooped-up inside, sitting at a desk.

We were at the table reading our Bibles, with the sun shining, and the cool breeze coming in through the windows...

*The summer time's callin' my name! I hear ya now... we just can't stay inside all day gotta get out in the sun and pla-a-ay!*

I mean... do school work!


I remember how it was the most exciting thing as a child, to get to bring a book outside and read under a tree during school time.

I wish we could do this every day. Just spend our time lounging in the sun, reading, and occasionally taking some time to smell the roses dandelions!

Of course, then I would never have time to do laundry.... or cook... or clean...

Ah, yes!
This is the life!

4 comments:

  1. Very nice and who got Jeddy to smile? Robbie says probably Daddy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. almost forgot... I love Eve's look in your new "big" picture... that's my girl, enough already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How amazing! I would have loved to sit outside studying like that when I was at school... Awesome job Jac :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha... only you and I could quote a song from the Brady Bunch! :P I was singing it to Adam the other day!

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails