Thursday, May 7, 2009

City TV

Yesterday, I got a phone call from a producer at City TV who did my makeover segment a few years ago. She wanted to know if she could use our family for a Mother's Day special!

Yikes...
I was reluctant. I hate being in front of the camera. That's why I take all the pictures! :)

Anyways, we agreed to it, and they came over this morning to interview us and get some footage of the kids.

I took of few pictures of Maryanne talking to the kids.

I'm upset with myself that I didn't get better shots. But then again, I was incredibly just a tad bit nervous.... and didn't take the time to check any of my settings.

They were super nice, and the kids had a blast. Jeddy even smiled at the end! Before telling them that "he wanted them to leave now."

I'm really looking forward to seeing the kids on the news tonight!

Myself....not so much.

City TV tonight at 6pm! :)

Hopefully, I'll find a link to it online and be able to post it on here later.

3 comments:

  1. That is so cool!!! Be sure to post a link, if the have one.

    What a perfect family to highlight for mother's day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so exciting! :) Post a link so I can check it out...nothing like a little City TV to remind me of home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this on City TV and im watching it right now.

    Looks good now get a reality show happening. At least it would be better then the american stuff I see on TLC.

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails