Monday, May 4, 2009

Not Me! Monday


Now that MckMama and her sweet little MckMuffin are back home with the rest of their MckFamily. Not Me! Mondays are back up and running. Check out her blog to see what others have not been doing.


I have not fallen behind on my blogging this past week because I was so busy that I had no time for the computer. I have not taken on way too much this month...

I am definitely not planning to double up on school work with the kids so that we can finish the school year earlier.

On Saturday night, when I was driving home a van of sleeping kids... and sleeping Scott.... I did not nearly drive off the 401 when Scott "jumped up" in his sleep and looked like he was going to grab the wheel. I did not nearly have a heart attack.

Last week I did not buy a ton of chocolate at Shoppers just cause it was all on clearance for 25 cents. I have way more self-control than that.

My husband did not tell me that he thinks, "I'm trying to put on love handles" with the way that I ate last week. Not my husband!

And seriously, even if I had bought all that chocolate, I definitely would not have eaten it all by now...

"I did not touch the doughnuts. Honest, Mom!"





*Weekend posts coming tonight. Hopefully. Assuming I don't fall asleep at 8pm with Ella. *

1 comment:

  1. I've never doubled up on school either. Especially not at the end of the year. So glad to know I'm in good company! :)

    Great Not Me's!

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails