Friday, May 15, 2009

Flashback Friday: My Grandparents

I love this picture of my grandparents. We used it during a slideshow for their anniversary last year.
Can't you just feel the young love and happiness!?

Aalmost 40 years later, you can still see the love and happiness between them.
Well most of the time...
The last time that I spent a night at my grandparents house before I got married, my grandpa was sleeping on the couch. (Note: He is always sleeping on the couch, or his chair. Always dozing. :) My Grandma was telling him to get up and go to bed, while he ignored her. She told him that he was taking up the whole couch, and maybe other people would like to sit down. My sister and I were sitting on the floor watching this whole thing transpire.
Well finally, I guess he had heard enough and he left to go to bed.
Not five minutes later, my Grandma was laying on the couch....
You guessed it- fast asleep.
Love you guys!

1 comment:

  1. haha... classic! I remember that... so hilarious.

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails