Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Because I Wasn't Tired Enough...


...after the farm, I decided to take them to the park on the way home.

When we got out of the van, I told them, "OK... you can go play on one condition; you let me take a picture of all of you first. If you don't co-operate, we leave."

Don't you love how I bribe encourage my kids?

So we did a fun one.

Jed refused to jump.

Ella was busy playing with my keys. It was the only way that I could keep her from trying to climb off the rock.

While all of the girls were running around playing, Charity spent her time talking to two random boys. That's Charity for ya.

Ella enjoyed the swings for the first time.

The kids were nice enough to let me try and get one more picture before we left.

Unfortunately, Jeddy and Ella were over it.

Always someone... :)

2 comments:

  1. Aw... so cute and I don't blame Jed - if you jump you might fall! Be safe (we know that doesn't always happen)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nana said...BOYS???

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails