Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Family Photoshoot

Saturday night, we arrived home around 11:30. Everyone went straight up to bed (after sleeping in the car) while I washed clothes and dishes, packed snacks, and tidied the house for Sunday. The I headed up to bed for about 5 hours sleep. Yay! Sleep....

We got up around 6:30 and started hair. Amazingly, everyone was actually ready and waiting to leave this Sunday. Instead of the insanity usual rush of Sunday morning.

We loaded 7 kids, and atleast 7 bags into the van and headed off to church. Where we heard a message on "Making a Difference Like Rahab." Which was a great message by the way.

You see, last week I won a family portrait with M.E. Photography and we were headed straight out to Barrie after church for the photo shoot. I think the kids were a little tired from Saturday's outing...

We met Nikki, Tanya, and all of their kids at the house. There were 14 kids altogether I think, and one adorable little kitten! They took a few shots of the kids in their studio, and then we headed out to the lakefront.

We haven't had a real "family portrait" done, since Keona was a baby. So this was really exciting for me- to get all 9 of us in the same picture.

Nikki and Tanya were amazing! So patient with all the kids, and very "go with the flow." Exactly, the type of photographers our family needs!

Eating dinner on the drive back home

Did I already say that I am totally jealous of their talent love their work? Cause I do. Their Facebook group has some amazing shots. I adore the maternity ones, and wish I could have had mine done with them while I was pregnant!

If you're looking for a family portrait, maternity photos, newborn memory pictures, candid kid shots, couples' pictures or just about any other type of portrait- I highly recommend them!

I can't wait to share the pictures with everyone on the blog... here's a sneak peek.

Thanks so much Nikki and Tanya!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome family!!!! Just stopping by from SITS and wanted to say hello! I hope you are having a great day! Now I'm off to read more:)I looooove your blog!!!
    Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great photo!! Can't wait to see the rest of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photo and you'll all look wonderful... but why do two of the triplets look smaller, legs shorter??? - maybe just the sitting up and others leaning back? just looks kinda weird...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! :)

    I never even noticed that... yeah, I think Charity is leaning forward instead of sitting back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nana said...What great pictures. I really like the one of the girls...lol
    I thought it was planned for Charity to be sitting taller so that it is tallest to shortest like stairs.
    Jed looks like he's ready to jump.

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails