Tuesday, March 31, 2009

What They Think About Mom (Me!)


What is something mommy always says to you?
Two said, “I love you.”
Charity said, “Don’t touch the kettle.”
Keona said, “Have you changed the laundry yet?”

I’m not a slave driver… honest. She’s making $5 a week to do laundry. (she’s saving up for a new digital camera since they killed my old one)

What makes mommy happy?
Four of them said, “obedience”
Yes, obedience makes Mommy very happy!
Keona said, “When I do well on my tests.”

What makes mommy sad?
Three for disobedience, 1 for lying and Elijah said, “When I wrote that I’m not thankful for her.”

How does your mommy make you laugh?
Three say “tickling.”
Two say, “When she says something funny.”

I’m really not funny at all… :/

What was your mommy like as a child?
“A good girl, obedient, funny, crazy, and… crazy like me!”

How old is your mommy?
Everyone got it right with, “25” except Keona, who said, “24.”

How tall is your mommy?
Elijah and Prayer said, “15ft”
Charity said, 5’8”
Eve said, “2ft”
Keona, played it safe with, “tall”

I think we’ll be working some more on measurements during math…

What is her favorite thing to do?
"Read her Bible, write on the blog, play…"
Elijah said more specifically, “play Mario cart Wii!”
Keona said, “Be with us.”

Ok, that makes up for the laundry comment.


What does your mommy do when you're not around?
Apparently when they’re not around, I…
“Rest, write on the blog, talk on the phone, play Scrabble with Dad…”
Elijah is the only one who realizes that our house doesn’t magically clean itself at night when they’re in bed. He said, “Cleans.”

If your mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
”Working in an orphanage.”
Ha…thanks Charity.
I also got, “Teaching, art, and ‘I don’t know’…”

What is your mommy really good at?
Three “Mario Carts” and two “Scrabbles”

Good thing they weren’t there to see me lose by 80 points to Scott the other night!

What is your mommy not very good at?
Keona said, “She’s not very good at being not being good.”
Thanks, I think…?

The others mentioned almost every other Wii game we own… :S

What does your mommy do for a job?
Elijah says, “nothing”
I think he forgot about the whole cleaning thing….

“Teaches us, and watches kids”

What is your mommy's favorite food?
Two “Lasagnas”
One “mashed potatoes”
A “pepper” ???

and “apples"

What makes your mommy proud of you?
“When we do good on tests” and “When we behave”
Though Eve said, “When I put Ella to sleep” more about that on another blog…

If your mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
This stumped them all. “Ariel and Belle” ha!
Keona said, “She would never be a cartoon character. Just a Mom”
She knows me.

What do you and your mommy do together?
“Play Mario Cart Wii, play Scrabble, cuddle, read the Bible, and talk.”

How are you and your mommy the same?
“Skin colour” –Prayer
“We are both funny.” –Keona (really???)
“We both have brown hair” –Charity
“We both like Mario Cart.” –Elijah (I see a theme…)
“We both like lasagna!” –Eve (That’s my girl!)

How are you and your mommy different?
“I’m a boy and she’s a girl.” –Elijah
“Teeth” –Prayer (??)
“I like wiggling my teeth, she doesn’t.” –Charity
“I don’t like beans, she does.” – Eve
“She’s serious, I’m not.” –Keona (Wait a minute… I thought I was funny!)

How do you know your mommy loves you?
A unanimous “She says so.”

What does your mommy like most about your daddy?
“He’s handsome” –Elijah
“He’s bold.” –Prayer and Eve
“His beard.” –Charity
“Everything.” -Keona

Where is your mommy's favorite place to go?
“CN Tower, the Brookes’, PEI, the zoo.”

The zoo?? They said “Mommy’s” favourite place...

“She doesn’t have a favourite place.” -Keona

The five oldest singing for the seniors.

Jed snuck up there after I refused to take the spider he picked up off the floor.

3 comments:

  1. I love this!!! Way to go Mommy.... Elijah has Wii and Mario Cart stuck in his head... and Keona and you are funny.... well, maybe, sorta, kinda... but I would say sweet before funny!
    (oh and your last comment after Jed.... its very hard to read the part about the spider... different font colour?)
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's sooo sweet! ... and funny! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nana said...I agree with Grandma, I love this too!!! Nice to know Elijah & Prayer look up to you sooo much. Are you starting an orphanage or does Charity think she lives in one?
    Will we get to hear Mommy's answers to these questions?
    Yuk to Jed with the spider; tell him to give it to that bold, handsome, bearded guy next time.

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails