Monday, March 30, 2009

Not Me! Monday- Stellan Style!




Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. Normally, you can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing. This week however, we are doing our Not Me's in honour of her little "MckMuffin" who is in the hospital with a serious heart condition.


Prayers for Stellan

My children have not been asking me to check for "Stellan updates" before they even ask for breakfast every morning.

I have not been googling medical terms, so that I can better understand what's going on with little Stellan's heart.

Stellan has not become a regular topic at our dinner table. And friends have not been asking me how I "know" him. I have not had to explain that, though I pray for this little guy and love him like I "know him"... we've never met him, or his family.

Lastly, we have not spent everyday praying for sweet little Stellan, and his amazing, MckMama.

2 comments:

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails