Monday, March 9, 2009

Not Me! Monday (March break edition!)

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


Since the kids and I are all relaxing together this week on March break, I decided to let each of them do their own "Not me" Monday! The older ones made up Jed and Ella's...

Keona: It was so not me who slept in until 8:30am this morning!

Charity: It was certainly not me who snuck raisins before breakfast and only got half the raisins I was supposed to get in my oatmeal!

Eve: It was not me who didn't want to take a shower on Saturday night!

Prayer: It was really not me who yelled, "Sac!!!" (meaning to say "psych!") while I was pretending to hit Eve!

Elijah: It was not me who jumped off the counter with a bag of raisins...upside down... and spilled them all over the floor.

Jeddy: It was not me who spent all weekend pointing out my new "Incredibles" underwear!

Ella: It was definitely not me who bit Mom while I was nursing in the middle of the night when she was sleeping....

Mom: After all, I never fall asleep while nursing Ella during the night!

What did you not do last week? ;)

5 comments:

  1. great not me monday and the pictures are great

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you did your Not Me post!!!! What a great idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a funny post! Great idea and great responses by your kids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW - funny how the kids sound so much like Mom and Dad!!!! Okay, except for the youngest ones ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. bahaha... Jed is soo hilarious ! gotta love the Incredible undies!;)

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails