Friday, March 6, 2009

Flashback Friday

It had been a long day out for them...



It still amazes me, how much they do "the same." At the same time, in the same way, without even realizing it...and yet, they are becoming so different at the same time. They look up to different people and are picking up many different personality traits from those people. It's amazing, and I feel a privilege, to watch them grow. Eve has always been the "mother hen" she's very appropriately named, Eve. Prayer, is our light-hearted, wacky one. She loves to laugh and make us laugh. She has the highest average in school, and yet she'll act like she doesn't know or understand something just to see us laugh. Charity also lives up to her name. She is sensitive to others needs, always looking to help, and yet easily hurt. She "wears her heart on her sleeve" and is the biggest Daddy's girl of them all.

I loved this stage. (I say that alot...probably because I've loved all the stages! Well....almost all of them. ) I hate that it's so hard to remember them like this already. People think I'm crazy when I tell them that I "prayed" for triplets. Maybe I am crazy, but I'm so thankful that God blessed us with them. And.... I would do it all over again in a heartbeat.

Though apparently, my kids think it would be "cool" for me to have octuplets now... I guess three at once isn't such a big deal anymore! :P

4 comments:

  1. aw:) baby triplets... you are blessed! We all are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nana says...Ok if I had to guess (and this one doesn't count girls because you are sitting sideways and sleeping)I would say from right to left, Charity, Eve, Prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not even going to guess.... Nana is just so much better than me at this! Your girls are all so very special and yes, we are all very blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scott says, "Ella, Ella, and Ella..." :P It's (from L-R) Eve, Prayer and Charity. I'll be honest though... and tell you that the only reason we know is because they had specific high chairs that they always sat in. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails