Friday, March 27, 2009

Flashback Friday: Twins?

I don't know how I am supposed to write- following Scott's post that is. We all know that he's the writer in the family. It's just more convenient for me to 'journal' about daily happenings. Though, I would never keep up with a journal... but because I like pictures so much, blogging is perfect!

I told Keona to find an old picture of herself that I could scan and use for today's post. She came to me with an album and said, "I can't believe how much I look like Ella!" We all keep saying how much Ella resembles Keona, but I don't think I even realized how much until I was looking at these pictures today... Keona is a few months older in this picture than Ella is now. Therefore, having a bit more hair. (Why have all my girls been so bald!?!?)

Well, you be the judge...

She brought that doll "Amen" everywhere! Along with baby Anya, who disappeared a few years ago never to be seen again... and Caillou, who is lost in the bottomless pit also known as- our basement.

5 comments:

  1. Nana said...Keona & Ella look sooo much alike. I thought Ella might change as she grew older and start to look like someone else but she still looks like Nona. Oh yes, Amen & Anya I remember them very well; and then she got a new friend named Flower. Flower seems to appear in every picture with Keona. (Daddy had Bunny!!!)Who did Mom have?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baxter... a tiny dog that she never let her little sister touch, except of course when she needed it watched or gaurded! :) ... AND she looks soo much like her, I've always thought so too ! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes... Baxter. But don't forget Bernie. And I gave him to you because you liked him so much! :P I still have Baxter and his glued on nose in a box in the basement. I refuse to let the girls have him... lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nana said...We still have "Bunny" Who was a gift to Nadine at birth,(from Aunty Gail) but Scotty couldn't sleep with his baby sister so he took her bunny instead. I don't know how many times I sewed him but he is still minus an ear.:P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jacklyn, it's Kerica I'm a huge fan of your blog, the kids are all getting so big. They are all very cute too I must add.
    I must agree with Keona and that pic. At first I thought it was Ella until I read the script. Ella looks exactly like Keona as a baby:)

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails