Monday, March 16, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Last week was great! The weather was horrible and we didn't get to do any of the outdoor things that we planned- but we had a wonderful time. We played Wii alot a little, we baked together, and coloured together, and visited with Grandma quite a bit! Now, I did not take advantage of the fact that Keona and the girls can now carry around, feed, and play with Ella... and I certainly did not sleep in while they were doing just that. My wonderful March break has nothing to do with the fact that I got to sleep in everyday once or twice...

Last night when we got home from church, Scott and I cleaned up and prepared for the week like responsible adults. We sat and chatted over tea... but after that... we did not stay up until midnight playing Mario Cart Wii trying to unlock things. We bought the Wii for the kids!
Lastly, I am not about to post a completely unrelated picture, just because...

Check out all those new chompers!

What did you not do last week? ;)

5 comments:

  1. That is an outstanding picture! If I were feeling more creative this morning, that would so deserve a caption. :)

    Oh, and I forgot to add it to my own Not Me! Monday, but I certainly didn't use Dance Dance Revolution as my work out half the time last week. And will not likely do the same this week. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have one the most beautiful families i have ever seen!!! oh my gosh and this picture is adorable!! i love it!

    Thanks for dropping by my blog and entering my Cherish Bound Business giveaway!! This would be an amazing fit for you and your family...i'll keep my fingers crossed for you!!

    Nice to meet you!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nana Says...Hmmm, looks like a bit of Prayer's personality in that picture :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Not Me's! I don't play the Wii when the kids go to bed either...more important things to ya know :) You have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks!

    And yes, she reminds us quite a bit of Prayer...

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails