Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Baby Shower!

(hehe... just had to tease you about this one more time!) Surprise!!!
Not really... she was there before us. :P

But....Tada!!!
Just don't look too closely- or you'll see all the flaws...
Please ignore the fact that I forgot to change my white balance when I came inside and this picture is kind of messed up... it's my only one.

I learned alot making this cake. Now (after recovering) I can't wait to try another one!
Just don't tell Scott. I thought he was going to have a heart attack when he saw the counter mess...

Miss. Party Planner herself looking gorgeous, as-per-usual!


The three sisters


They played the "guess how big her belly is" game, and the kids were the only ones even coming close. They took home all the prizes!




I had to take a picture of Meg with her very full plate of dessert. I don't blame her at all...I miss being pregnant for the simple fact that I can get away with eating whatever I want. :P


Keona on the other hand, is not pregnant... but ate like she was, and had a sugar induced stomach ache. Aunty KK took her outside for some air and water. Lots and lots of water...


All the girls who planned the shower. They did an awesome job! I love Alex's "thrifty-ness"- I got my pair of dollar store oven mitts. ;) Even though they were one dollar, per mitt...?

They were so sweet together. I loved it when Polly said, "My baby!"


Congratulations Meg!

Can't wait to meet your little monster! :)


1 comment:

  1. Hi...I found your blog when visiting We Picture This and thought I'd just say hello. I also make cakes. You did a great job on this one. So cute! Come visit me and my blog sometime. BTW....the black & white photo is very pretty too!

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails