Saturday, July 31, 2010

More from our Vacation

(Once again, these are all SOOC… still haven’t got around to editing…) 

DSC_0986

The last time that we were in PEI, the kids were alot smaller…

DSC02622

Jeddy wasn’t walking yet, and Ella hadn’t been born.

 

Ella, who played in the sand…

DSC_0030

And then threw a mini-tantrum cause she didn’t like being wet and sandy.

DSC_1000

 DSC_0059

I could have taken cloud pictures all day long. They were stunning, every day of our vacation.

DSC_0106

Scott: “Jeddy, do not get your clothes all wet!”

DSC_0056

He’s not really known for being being cooperative…

DSC_0907

So, since they were already wet- Scott decided to do some baptisms…

    DSC_0061

This was the beach that we didn’t want to leave. So, thankful for the old man that told us where to find it.

  DSC_0016

Here, you can see the confederation bridge in the background…

DSC_0917

How our tires looked at the end of the day…

  DSC_0079

Scott, asks me to drive- but then he is bored with my driving… so he amuses himself by doing things like this…

Taking a picture of himself pretend- sleeping…

  DSC_0204

Scott’s picture of a storm/sunset…

DSC_0168

Watching AFV at the hotel before bed that night.

DSC_0097

My All-Canadian girl!

DSC_0219

Ella at St. Huberts…

ella at restaurant

The real Ella at St. Huberts…

This is what she now does when she sees the camera. This, or she hides her face.

DSC_0213

On our drive home- Scott pulled over to the side of the highway for me to snap this picture.

DSC_0241

I miss the ocean.

I am so thankful that we were able to go on vacation and enjoy it together- as a family.

3 comments:

  1. Your vacation looks awesome. It is one of my (many) dreams to one day take my girls to PEI.
    My favorite photo is the one of Jeddy laying down in the water - that boy always makes me laugh so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of the wonderful photos, Jac!!!! I laughed at alot of them and oohed and aahed at some. Just awesome! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my... a whole week - I am going through Blog withdrawal... I need postings!!! Ha ... I know you need time! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails