Friday, July 16, 2010

191/365

12 seater

Shopping for a 12-seater

 

I remember all my plans as a teenager… I would brag to my sister about how I would NEVER be a “soccer mom” or drive a mini-van. I would have two kids at the most. I envisioned a trendy car, painted in an obnoxious colour. Yep, those were MY plans. Apparently, God had a whole different plan for me. I kinda like His better… :)

 

I never did have just two kids. Well, only for about 45 seconds…

 

Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near: Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon. For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.
-Isaiah 55:6-9

 

P.S. My sister who had to listen to all MY plans, will SO laugh her guts out at me the first time I pick her up in this…

2 comments:

  1. haha, you know me too well! I'm gonna feel like your one of those creepy guys waiting to pull unsuspecting women into their big white van! Remember, avoid walking close to big white vans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my you two! Can't wait to see both of you in this!

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails