Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Completely Random, still sitting on my desktop, waiting to be filed, items….

Scott and I, mid-water fight at the family BBQ…

Thanks once again, Nadine…

Who, by the way, is engaged!!!

Congratulations! :)

DSC_0340

Jeddy, touching the snake at the mall. I did have my phone with me, but it wasn’t ready in time for the “ginormous” toad.

 3

Jeddy, and his buddy Jessica, after church on a Sunday night. She wore her shades in the morning, so he had to wear his that night! They’re so cute.

(another camera phone pic!)

 4

“Here Mom, hold my toad!”

 5

Had someone send me this pic online.

I can’t remember where it was from, but they sell cards with phrases like this…

I thought it was hilarious!

cards_brattykids_lrg

My favourite pic from our vacation…

I still have tons of others to share as well! Just trying to get caught up on business photos first. :)

 elijah and el on sand dune

And… our whole family in our Old Navy Canada Day shirts! Gotta love Old Navy’s sales…

I had pictured us in these shirts, standing in a field, with tall grass blowing in the wind, and maybe even the sun setting behind us, using my tripod and remote…

Instead, I got this. A photo in our hotel room, right after swimming for 2 hours, with my camera balanced on some Nancy Drew books, and a son who would not quit making funny faces.

Will have to do! :)

canada shirts

Poor Eve… (in the grey)

We accidentally got her a ladies’ medium, instead of a girls’…

The 80’s knot-in-your-shirt, came in handy. ;)

  ____________________________________________________________________________

 

And last but not least…

Keona’s first solo in church- right before Scott preached on Sunday night.

Thanks for taping it, Nana!

2 comments:

  1. Nana said...Sorry it was the first time I used your camera; I missed the beginning of the song because I forgot to take the lens cap off. Then I couldn't see right to focus. She sounded so good.
    Now I can listen to her over and over again. :)
    You did a great job Keona.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, Keona! She has such a beautiful and clear voice.

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails