Friday, July 2, 2010

177/365

charity canada shirt

Canada

 

I know it’s a day late for a Canada post. Oh well…

As we travelled on our vacation, and viewed the east coast, I was continually amazed by God’s creation.

I am constantly reminded of how thankful I am to live in Canada. How thankful I am to have been born into the country that people come to, to seek refuge, and freedom. Freedom of speech. Freedom of religion. Freedom of education, and women’s rights.

I am proud to be Canadian.

 

I pray that my kids will grow up to know the same “glorious and free” Canada that I know and love. 

 

So as our national anthem states,

 

“God keep our land,

glorious and free.

Oh, Canada we stand on guard for thee!”

1 comment:

  1. I love this shirt! I got it for my hubby and for my son too. I too am grateful for this land that we call home! Happy belated Canada Day to you and yours too!

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails