Saturday, July 3, 2010

178/365

scott with gun

He always takes it a step further…

We spent Saturday in Wasaga Beach at a family BBQ. They brought out water balloons for the kids, and it was only a matter of time (of course) until the adults got a hold of a few of them. Scott’s mom grabbed a cup of water and threw it on him, and then Scott disappeared. A few seconds later, we heard the van start up and drive away. We all knew where Scott had gone… he came back from Walmart with two fully-loaded, super soakers. I figured that I was sae up here on the deck holding my expensive camera… right? Nope! He grabbed my camera out of my hands and soaked me. A fight ensued, and I think we both ended up equally wet. I may or may not, share pictures of said fight- which Nadine took when Scott passed her my camera. ha! Either way, I have lots of pictures to share from the weekend, and from the vacation still!

2 comments:

  1. Nana said...Yah then we had to resort to a large pail. I still think I should have used the hose on him :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is why I would not even play Scrabble with Scott in person - way too competitive for me! But glad you all had fun!

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a friendly comment!? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails